with a view to partnership, to join our thriving, friendly and enthusiastic practice - 6 sessions
- 5 Partners - Professor of GP - 3 Salaried GPs and an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- 4 session Clinical Pharmacist
- Established Nursing Team
- Teaching Practice - UEA/Cambridge
- Registrar Training Practice
- Successful CQC inspections.
- Fully integrated clinical system using SystmOne
- 10,500 patients
The successful candidate should be team-orientated, committed to continual improvement, have effective communication skills and have a sense of humour.
We envisage general practice changing in the next few years and we are involved in the development of the Primary Care Network so that future working lives are in line with 21st Century practices.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
Sonja Kerridge, Practice Manager
Trinity & Bowthorpe Medical Practice
1 Trinity Street
12th December 2019