- Staff Training Closure - New14/07/2020The surgery is closed for staff training on the afternoon of 15th July from 14:00. Please use 111 Online or call 111 if you need medical help.
- Guidance to keep you safe when attending your appointment - New09/07/2020Coronavirus (COVID-19) has had a major impact on the NHS, including Trinity and Bowthorpe Medical Practice. As a result, you may have waited longer than normal for your appointment and we would like to apologise for this. We recommend that you now at...
- Carer’s Emergency Card30/06/2020
- NHSE&I Changes to Shielded Guidance29/06/2020
- Trinity Street Surgery Update - New16/06/2020We can confirm that from Thursday 2nd July 2020, we will be providing a phlebotomy service from 08:30-12:00 from our Trinity Street site. Appointment time slots will be longer following government guidance and we ask all patients visiting to wear ...
- Covid-19 Research01/06/2020
- Hay Fever02/04/2020
- New Patients30/03/2020